Vehicle Damage Claims:

ESTA is with you in the case of an accident:

What is the first thing I should do?

  • If it is necessary please call 112 (First Aid/Ambulance).
  • Without moving your car, please call the police and the insurance claim department on 0533 851 8746.

In the case of an accident, the first thing you should do once everyone is safe is to call us without losing any time. The notification period is 24 hours after the damage/accident.

While driving on the road, if you are involved in an accident whether it may be your fault or the third parties, there are some rules that one needs to follow. In the event of an accident, Third Party Insurance will only provide compensation to the driver and passengers of the other vehicle involved in the accident.  Comprehensive Insurance will cover your vehicle.

Necessary Documents to make a claim:

  • Photocopy of the policy
  • Statement – What happened and what the damage is to the vehicle
  • Driving license
  • Photocopy of logbook
  • Photos from the accident.
  • Whether the police were involved and any crime reference number, if relevant