What is commercial insurance?
Coverage for businesses for protection against potential losses through unforeseen circumstances like theft, liability, property damage.
Even if you have a successful business, disaster could strike at any moment and force you to shut your doors. Companies typically carry insurance to mitigate the risk of unforeseen damage.Good luck and positive thinking will probably not protect your business from losses. Unfortunately, bad things happen to the most conscientious business owners. That is why you need insurance. Like the following examples, if you can reasonably imagine it happening to you, it might.
• Fire, lightning, explosion
• Internal Water
• Land Vehicles Shock
• Aircraft Shock
• Debris Removal Costs (4% of the total insurance cost)
• Strike, Lockout, Civil commotion, are malicious acts, Terrorism
• Fire Responsibility (tenant / Malik, neighborhood)
• tenant-Maliki Rent Loss
• Alternative Land Charges
• Theft in fixed assets in the Commercial Building
• Temporary Address Transplant
• Business Interruption
• Glass Breakage
• Vessels Shock
• Cash Theft (cash collateral Included)
• Carrying Money
• Electronic Devices (First Fire Basis with)
• Electric Damage
• 3rd Party Liability (lift use included)
• For professional liability (Pharmacy Operations Branch)
• Employers liability
• Missing Insurance
• Lack of insulation
• Insurance Summit 7/24 Help
• Personal Accident Insurance
For a free quotation, Contact Us on +90 392 444 3782, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly customer representatives will get back to you.